Venting Gauge Valves
Offering 4 times over pressure safety margin, these highly finished Gauge Valves offer technology unsurpassed in industry including PRECISION’S unique “Double Stuffing Box” (DSB), that ensures bubble-tight sealing even with the thinnest of gases!
Available from ¼” to 1” these valves are available, as are all PRECISION Valves, in 6,000 PSI and 10,000 PSI formats. The 6k valves offer 4 times over pressure protection whilst the 10k valves, 2 times.
Tamper-proof drive systems as well as Lockable and Panel Mounting systems makes for a flexible package that is of very high quality, is repeatable and highly durable.
Features & Benefits
- Two Valve design allows isolation of instrument and venting in one manifold.
- In-situ calibration capability.
- Vent Valve downstream of isolation.
- Vent outlet 1/4"FNPT can be tube to recover or flare.
- Ideal for use with Pressure Transmitters that have NPT inlet.
- Ideal for use with Pressure Gauges.
- Treaded inlet and outlet ideal for 'remote' mount applications.