These quality differential pressure gauges designed to measure the difference in pressure between two points in a system and show it on a single dial gauge. A magnetic movement senses the differential pressure. These piston instruments can indicate small values of differential pressure even when used at high line pressures. They provide instantaneous and continuous information regarding system conditions helping in eliminating premature servicing of equipment, avoid unscheduled down time of costly processes and detect abnormal system conditions.
Excellent service in many applications, rugged design, inexpensive.
- Works well in most liquid applications.
- Avoid overly dirty services as the instrument might clog in the long term.
- Avoid absolute filtration applications when filtering 10 microns or finer.
- Maximum working pressure: 3000 Psig
- Range availability: 0-5 Psid (minimum), 0-150 Psig (maximum)
- Wide range of wetted parts materials, dial sizes and options.
Gauges can be supplied with reed switches to initiate alarms, activate other equipment, or shut the system down. Two switches are used when high and low limits are desired. Gauge switch models provide the user with both gauge readout and switch operation.
Filters, Hydraulic systems, Water treatment plants, Chemical plants, Natural gas processing, Heat exchanger, Gasoline / Diesel engine filters, Pumps and Valves, Compressors.
- Cost effective and reliable.
- Simple and compact design.
- Easy to read dial gauge eliminates accumulated errors of two gauge installations.
- High operating pressure up to 3000 Psig.
- Range up to 150 Psid.
- Over pressure safe from either side to maximum working pressure.
- Adjustable reed contact switching.
- Indicating mechanism isolated from pressure chamber.
- None indicating switch also available.
- Wide applications in air, gas and liquid media.
- Manufactured in ISO 9002 certified.
High and Low pressures are separated by a sensor assembly consisting of a magnet, piston, Teflon seal and a range spring. The difference in pressure causes the sensor assembly to move in proportion to the change against a range spring. A rotary magnet, located in a separate body cavity and isolated from the acting pressures, is rotated by magnetic coupling as per the linear movement of the sensor assembly. A pointer attached to the rotary magnet indicates differential pressure on the dial.
Switch: Reed switches are located adjacent to the pressure chamber and are activated by the magnetic field of the sensor assembly.
|Ranges:||0.….5 to 0….150 Psig.|
|Units of calibration:||Kg/cm2, kPa, bar, mbar, psi.|
|Operating principle:||Magnetic coupling using piston & spring.|
|Working pressure:||3000 psi|
|Accuracy:||± 2 % of FSD (Ascending)|
|Dial sizes:||2"(50mm), 2.5 (63mm), 3.5"(80mm), 4"(100mm), 4.5"(115mm), & 6" (150mm)|
|Body Material:||Aluminum, SS-316, & Brass|
|Temperature:||200°F Max. for the media.|
|Protection:||Nema 4X/IP 65 for gauge.|
|Migration of media:||Marginal|
|Connections:||1/4" NPT female (1/2" NPT female upon request).|
|Wetted parts:||Body material, PTFE, SS 304 spring, screw, and ceramic magnet.|
|Seals:||Buna N (Standard), Viton|
|Porting:||In-line, Bottom, or Back|
|Switch:||SPST or SPDT, one or two. Switches are field adjustable. The set points can be increased or decreased externally with simple screwdriver adjustments. When two switches are used, either switch can be adjusted independently. Switch unit can also be installed later on gauges with in-line and bottom porting (Aluminum units only).|
|Dial case:||Stainless steel case and flange (Standard)|
|Window:||Glass ( Standard ) Acrylic, Toughened glass on request.|
|Mounting:||Direct, front panel flange, 2" pipe.|